Nuage Solutions was founded based on the vision to transform the way people work, learn and live. Our mission is to make team meetings more effective and free of technical headaches. Headquartered in Singapore, we leverage over 17 years of experience helping organisations embrace new technologies across teams, functions and Industries.
We specialize in improving adoption and utilization of unified communication, conferencing, collaboration, mobile and social solutions across Industries. We design innovative and disruptive solutions integrating software, hardware and services.
We understand people, spaces, processes and technology. More importantly we know how to blend these four critical elements into solutions that increase employee engagement, organizational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
We are committed to your success in every way. Together with our partners, we provide solutions and services, including training and consultancy services to enterprises, governments, education and healthcare institutions.
Just like Smartphones have changed the way we communicate, ROOMIE is changing the way we collaborate. Join the transformation like many of our customers and partners!
Transform the way you Work, Learn and Live
Meeting participants waste up to 20 percent of video meeting time on technical issues around preparation and connectivity. In today’s digital age, this is unacceptable. Technology should help your business and not affect productivity and performance.
Despite the fact that work styles have changed significantly over the years, work spaces and collaboration technologies have not evolved progressively resulting in a variety of problems affecting users in meeting rooms and teaching-learning spaces.
The poor user experience has impacted technology adoption and resulted in productivity and efficiency loss. This is why we decided to engineer the next-generation of collaboration solutions and offer people a smarter way to work, learn or even live.
ROOMIE is a unique Smart Collaboration Assistant, enabling users to:
- Project their screen over the air using any device (AirPlay, GoogleCast, Miracast);
- Start chat sessions and make calls using consumer and/or enterprise applications;
- Join any audio, web or video conferences hosted by any platform or service;
- Be clearly seen and heard during meetings thanks to HD video and audio;
- Access any enterprise applications or cloud service used today or in the future (CRM, LMS, HRMS, ERP…);
- Record, store and stream any media from the comfort of the conference room.
ROOMIE is widely used by organizations to:
- Wirelessly present documents, images and slide-ware during meetings;
- Host virtual meetings across geographies;
- Engage employees using live and recorded video communications;
- Interview candidates and read their body language thanks to HD video;
- Grow human capital by recruiting, hiring and on-boarding talents;
- Train and develop employees, partners and customers remotely;
- Educate, treat and monitor patients inside and outside of the hospital;
- Connect, educate and develop students, teachers and professors;
- Maintain and service equipment and support field technicians remotely;
ROOMIE runs on Windows 10 Pro, so that:
- All users adopt and use the technology without the need for retraining;
- Administrators can install any software to connect to any on-premise or cloud-based platform;
- Network professionals get the level of security, management and control they require for their organization.
- System support, maintenance and updates are as automated as possible;
Make team meetings more efficient and free of technical headaches!
ROOMIE: Smart Collaboration Assistant
The Value of Collaboration
ROOMIE adds value in every Industry, Market, Department or Function:
- Enterprise-grade and service-agnostic collaboration solution for huddle rooms and branches.
- Cost-effective meeting room solution to collaborate face-to-face with customers and suppliers.
- All-in-one video solution ideal to offer customer service face-to-face at a distance.
- Business-grade video solution for Telehealth, e-Learning and Telework.
- Video visitation solution for courts and corrections.
ROOMIE 200 Smart Collaboration System
ROOMIE enables users to connect to any communication system, collaboration platform, cloud service or consumer apps. Imagine being able to project your screen wirelessly in the meeting room, join virtual meetings in HD quality, record videos, stream media or control devices…
ROOMIE 200, 300, 400, 800 and 1000 are Smart Collaboration Systems for meeting, learning and working spaces which empower users to:
- Wirelessly project and share data from any device;
- Leverage cloud-storage services and enterprise social platforms;
- Join enterprise-grade audio, web and video conferences;
- Communicate using Unified Communications Platforms and UC-as-a-Service;
- Chat and make voice or video calls using social and mobile applications;
- Stream media in the conference room as well as record and broadcast videos;
- Access enterprise applications, security cameras and room-control systems.
Powerful Room System
ROOMIE 200 isthe most versatile collaboration end pointfor organisations looking at making rich communications tools and conferencing services available to employees in meeting and learning spaces seating up to 6 people.
ROOMIE 200 features an integrated HD camera (1080p30) as well as dual noise cancelling microphone and speakers. ROOMIE 200 also supports dual display set-up (2 x HDMI Out), LAN (RJ-45), Wi-Fi (b/g/n) and Bluetooth 4.0 connections.
Team members can wirelessly project their screen on the monitor in the conference room, using any device supporting AirPlay (iOS), GoogleCast (Android/Chrome) or Miracast (Windows 10).
Forget about expensive monolithic room-based systems designed to connect to a specific service or platform. Join any audio, web and video conference, start chat sessions, make voice and video calls and stream media from the conference room.
Social and Mobile Friendly
ROOMIE allows users to access popular social media and mobile apps to engage followers, monitor channels and even make voice or video calls from the meeting room using Skype, Facebook Messenger, Line, WeChat, QQ, KakaoTALK, Tango, ooVoo…
Watch, Capture and Stream
With ROOMIE 200, you can record your event and stream it live, watch any video or movie, and listen to music by accessing any streaming service (On24, Livestream, YouTube, Spotify, Netflix, SoundCloud…). Just enjoy streaming media while working from the conference room.
Easy to Use and Manage
ROOMIE 200 comes with LaunchPad, an intuitive interface which enables users to easily access applications, platforms and services. Plus, IT teams get the level of security, management and control they need because ROOMIE 200 runs on Windows 10 Pro.
Control Devices and Operations
Thanks to ROOMIE 200, teams can access any business application (CRM, SCM, HRMS, ERP, LMS…) and manage any smart building system or any controlled device using a web interface or desktop client (lights, blinds, door…).
Product SpecificationsPRODUCT INFORMATION
|Product Name||ROOMIE 200|
|Product Type||Smart Collaboration System|
|Form Factor||All-In-One room system with integrated camera, noise cancelling mics and speakers|
|Room Size||2-6 Participants|
|Name||ROOM 200 CAM 1080P30 Integrated|
|Sensor||1/2.7 inch high quality 2MP HD CMOS sensor|
|Resolutions||1080P 30fps; Cropped 720P 60fps|
|Pan Rotation Angle||NA|
|Tilt Rotation Angle||NA|
|Pan rotation speed||NA|
|Tilt rotation speed||NA|
|Focal length||Fixed Lens|
|Dimension?Lx W x H?||195mm × 55mm × 52mm (All-in-One)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|License||Genuine Windows 10 Pro. Activated. US English.|
|CPU||Intel Atom Bay-Trail z3740|
|Processing Power||Quad Core up to 1.86GHz|
|Memory||32GB + External T-Flash (Up to 128GB)|
|Graphics Card||Intel HD Graphics|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR|
|Wi-Fi||802.11ac, a/b/g, n|
|USB||2 x USB 2.0|
|Screen Sharing/Mirroring||AirPlay (iOS), GoogleCast (Android) and Miracast (Windows 10)|
|Wireless Display Support||Intel Wireless Display|
|Audio||Dual Noise Cancelling Microphones and Dual Speakers (Audio DSP)|
|Audio In||1 x Mic IN (3.5mm) or USB Microphone|
|Audio Out||1 x Headphone OUT, USB Speakerphone, 2/4/5.1 channels via HDMI|
|Video Out 1||1 x HDMI supporting a maximum resolution of 1920*1080|
|Video Out 2||1 x HDMI supporting a maximum resolution of 1920*1080|
|Displays||Single or Dual Screen Set-Up (Duplicate/Extend)|
|Cooling||Integrated Fan (30x30X4.5mm)|
|Audio formats||Support MP3, WMA, WP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, FLAC, APE, 3GP, WAV, etc.|
|Video formats||4K, 2160p, 1080P decoding, Support MP4, AVI, RM, RMVB, MKV, WMV, MOV, PMP, MPEG, MPG, FLV, 3GP…|
|Picture format||Jpeg, Bmp, Png, etc.|
|Interfaces||DC x1, USB Host x2, micro SD/TF x1, HDMI x2, RJ-45 x1, Mic Jack x1, Line Out Jack x1|
|Power Adapter||100~240V AC Input; 5V DC Output 2A|
|Housing Material||High Impact Resisitant Plastic Material|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, FCC, and NCC (Pending)|
|Operating Environment||0?-50? 0%-95% relative humidity?non-condensing|
|RECOMMENDED AUDIO EQUIPMENT (OPTIONAL)|
|USB and BT||ROOMIE SpeakerPhone 100 BT|
|USB and PSTN||INNOTRIK Auctopus MEET|
|Conference Phones||Polycom: Trio (USB) and SoundSattion 2, IP6000/7000, VoiceStation 600 (PC Kit).|
|Analogue Installed Audio||Any with 3.5 mm Audio IN + Line OUT Connectors|