Overview Unified Communications
Avaya reliability and performance is available for businesses and budgets of any size. From low-interest-rate financing to trade-ups to all-in-one bundles, discover the programs and promotions that make our solutions more affordable than ever.
Collaborate NOW! provides Avaya customers that own previous releases of Avaya Aura® Communication Manager, DEFINITY® systems and Communication Server 1000 with incentives to deploy new applications and upgrade their core Avaya Aura® architecture.
Avaya is pleased to introduce Collaborate NOW!, a promotion specifically created for Avaya customers that own previous releases of Avaya Aura® Communication Manager, DEFINITY® systems and Communication Server 1000.
From now until September 22, 2014, you can refresh your system through the Avaya Collaborate NOW! promotion and receive unprecedented discounts on the solutions that will change the way your organization does business: increasing the speed of decision making, keeping mobile employees reachable, driving collaboration across teams and locations and providing customer contact capabilities that facilitate distinctive levels of service.
Customers receive discounts on:
- Avaya Aura platform, a SIP-based collaboration core that provides the potential for both immediate cost savings and the scalability, reliability and flexibility to take them into the future
- UC applications in the new Avaya Aura® Suite License structure
- World class support from Avaya – a leader in unified communications, customer contact solutions and services.
Avaya Software Investment Protection Program
Avaya Software Investment Protection Program covers Unified
Communications and Contact Center product licenses sold by Avaya,
including those brought to Avaya as part of the Nortel Enterprise
Solution acquisition in December of 2009, and offers customers specific
license upgrades as they progress along our roadmap.
It can be used by customers as part of an evolutionary approach; for example, customers using the Nortel Enterprise Solutions Contact Center can upgrade to the new Avaya Aura™ Contact Center.
It can also be used by customers looking to immediately refresh their technology; for example, customers who have an Avaya Contact Center Express can use the program to upgrade and move all agents to Avaya Aura™ Contact Center licenses.
The Avaya Software Investment Protection Program provides customers with the following entitlements:
- Customers covered by a software subscription program (i.e. Software Release Subscription, SRS / Software Support plus Upgrades, SS+U) can upgrade like-for-like product licenses to current releases, as determined by Avaya and per the terms of the subscription program.
- Customers not covered by a software subscription program can upgrade like-for-like product licenses to current Avaya releases, as determined by Avaya under then-current upgrade pricing.
The above examples are illustrative. This program covers a broader set of Avaya Unified Communications and Contact Center products.
For more information on how you can leverage this program, please contact your Avaya sales representative or authorized Avaya partner.